Wednesday 16 December 2015

Syukur, syukur, syukur.

Syukur, Alhamdulillah ya Allah
for every goods and bads
for every and any 
plans and possibilities  
that you've arranged
and thats been written 
for me, for us. 

Syukur ya Rabb, 
Its been a wonderful ride, 
for all this while
for all this time 
for all this moment 
This has been the best.

To be having him, 
and him coming back to me 
him who has never unlove me
him who has always pray the best for me
him who has love me with every beat of his heart
him who have never been genuinely happy without me 
him who has been making time
and making plans, for us.
Him.

Thank you Allah, for letting him back to me.
Thank you Allah, for getting me back to him.
Thank you Allah for giving him back. 
Thank you Allah for blessing us.
Thank you Allah for easing this all. 
Thank you Allah, for the way.
Thank you Allah, for us. 
Thank you Allah, thank you 😭


No comments:

Post a Comment